Senior Manager- Agribusiness Development (January 2014 to date)
National Agricultural Marketing Council
Agribusiness Development Division
- Promotion of market access on agribusiness products positioning, innovation, promotions and projects funding models.
- Manage stakeholders with role players for collaboration purposes
- Analyse and interpret the NAMC strategy and relate to the Agribusiness Development Divisional roadmaps to determine trends in international legislation / regulation pertaining to the industry and trends related to regulatory.
- Analyse, scope and determine appropriate project interventions together with target groups to include objectives, programme deliverable, project and sub-projects, funding mobilisation and management.
- Ensure that Emerging Producers are assisted and supported in terms of access to markets and sustainability of the business
- Engage role players on issues pertaining to transformation guidelines
- Monitor and evaluate projects